To view Swinton Park, North Yorkshire’s supplier’s terms and conditions click here.
Swinton Park, Yorkshire: save £55 PLUS free dinner & spa treatment
Two of the hotel's standout features - the superb seasonal cooking at Samuel's Restaurant and Swinton Park's nine-hole golf course - have been combined with a multi-million pound Country Club & Spa, which features indoor and outdoor swimming pools, steam room and saunas, and a Wellness Centre devoted to health and beauty.
Why we love Swinton Park...
The stunning location on the 20,000-acre Swinton Estate, the warm and friendly service and the thought of being among the first guests to unwind at the brand new Swinton Country Club & Spa.
One-night stay from £142pp*
- Accommodation in a Knights room
- Dinner at Samuel's restaurant or The Terrace
- Full breakfast in the morning
- 35-minute ELEMIS spa treatment per person
- 20% off any additional spa treatments booked
- Full use of Swinton Country Club & Spa from midday on the day of arrival until 11am on the day of departure
Reasons to visit Swinton Park
Seasonal dining menu
Swinton Park is a luxury castle hotel situated on a 20,000-acre estate in North Yorkshire offering a nine-hole golf course, gourmet dining and a cookery school.
Swinton Park is located in north Yorkshire near Ripon.
By plane: Leeds Bradford Airport (35
By train: Thirsk station (14.7 miles/ £35 taxi)
By car: there is ample free parking on site